CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Hosting SOS!

Welcome to Anonymous Soapiness! This is the site where you can post your Soap Opera Sunday anonymously (you are welcome to sign it with a link to your regular blog, or keep it completely anonymous!) and to draw attention to this site, which was widely requested but has so far only been used by one participant, we decided to host SOS this week! So, here we are! If you, or someone you know, would like to utilize this SOS feature, please let us know, either by leaving a comment here, or by contacting Kateastrophe or Brillig directly.

(For info/rules about SOS, please read here).

If you're playing SOS this week, please enter your Soap Opera Sunday link here! Happy Soaping!

7 comments:

Madam Crunchypants said...

here I am!

Jenn in Holland said...

I am really so in love with the pink color of this template. Hey! Maybe that's a soap opera in the making... my love affair with pink doomed from the start...
Anyway, I am up, of course and awaiting your visit!

Patois42 said...

My first go, having read about it on Jenn's blog. I totally love the concept. (I know you care!)

Anonymous said...

This is my first SOS post. Well, it is actually the 4th in an epic series over at my blog, but this is the first time I've done it on a Sunday and used Mr. Linky. Go over and have a look!

Anonymous said...

I'm a flake. A total flake. I promise I'll be back, but for now I just don't have finishing my story in me. Maybe after I get some consecutive hours of sleep.

LOVE TO ALL YOU SOAPIES!!! See you soon, for sure. :D

Virtualsprite said...

My post is up! My post is up!!!!

(I'm just feeling smug becuase I finally posted an SOS on Sunday!)

Boricua in Texas said...

I just discovered SOS. I hope you don't mind it's Monday.